HTF MI recently Announced Global Virtual Reality Device study with 100+ market data Tables and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand
Healthcare IndustryHi-Tech Medical Devices Market Hit USD 197.87 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
12-June-2019: The global devices are among the primary growth stimulants for the market.is expected to reach USD 197.87 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period. Employee wellness programs along with enhanced precision, aesthetics, and durability of
Market players are focusing on aesthetics while designing these devices as they are meant for daily wear. There are immense opportunities for players who are developing luxury watches and jewelry that have all features of smart wearables, which is certain to attract luxury spenders. New generation of consumers demand innovative luxury items with a blend of exclusivity, fashion, and connectivity, which serves as a key driver for the demand for hi-tech medical devices.
North America held a substantial share in the hi-tech medical devices market in 2017, due to high accessibility of supportive infrastructure such as hi-speed internet connection, presence of a raft of multinational companies, and increasing awareness among people. Besides, multinational companies (MNC) provide various schemes that allow users buy devices at a lesser price. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness phenomenal growth in the coming years, owing to high unmet needs, improving healthcare infrastructure, and rising per capita expenditure. Moreover. presence of a large user base and booming economy, especially in India and China, are also bolstering the growth of the regional market.
In depth research report on Hi-Tech Medical Devices Market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
· Smart phones emerged as the largest segment owing to their integration with other devices such as smart watches and fitness trackers
· Fitness trackers are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
· Handheld devices dominated the market in 2017. This can be attributed to advent of innovative cameras, high speed internet connection, larger storage capacity, and fast processers
· North America dominated the hi-tech medical devices market in 2017, owing to existence of various multinational companies and presence of supportive infrastructure such as hi-speed internet connection
· Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Apple; Google; Adida AG; Nike, Inc.; Samsung; Sony Corporation; Xiaomi; CAE HEALTHCARE; and Virtual-Realities Ltd.
Grand View Research has segmented the global hi-tech medical devices market on the basis of product, site, and region:
Hi-Tech Medical Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
· Smart phones
· Smart Watches
· Fitness Trackers
· Virtual Reality Sets
Hi-Tech Medical Devices Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
· Strap, Clip, Bracelet
· Shoe Sensors
Browse more research reports of this category:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For more market analysis reports, please visit: