A SUNSHINE Coast property lawyer-turned-real estate agent is one of 10 finalists in a major real estate business award. Melissa Schembri, of Next Property
Who are the most rich and famous people from Banaras (Varanasi)?
According to me the most richest person and famous person in Varanasi is Rajat Mohan Pathak. He is known as Rajat Synergy.
He belongs to a royal family who have been in the domain from past 250 years.
He is the owner of Rajat Synergy Group.
He has a huge fan following worldwide.
He is an International business tycoon.
Over 1500 people clicked selfie with his hoarding once placed in Varanasi.
Recently he is appointed as the head of Rss Bharat Vikas Parishad.
He has won many prestigious awards like
- UDYOG SHIROMANI AWARD– (23 June 2008) from “Indian Institute of Economic Development ‘’
- RISING STAR ENTREPRENEUR AWARD (22 Dec 2014) – from PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- LEADERS OF TOMORROW – Nominated by ET NOW (echannel) Rajat’s honorable moments
- Guest speaker at KHADI GRAMODYOG SAGHAN VIKAS SAMITI on the subject of “Skilled Development Program for Handloom Weavers”. This is a national level center in India that manufactures & supplies KHADI cloth (Handmade/Handwoven clothe)
- Guest speaker at FMS – FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES at the BHU (Banaras Hindu University ) which is one of the top institution from Northern region, on the topic “Mind your Business Stupid”
- Guest speaker at PSG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, India on “Entrepreneurship as a state of mind”
- Key Note Speaker at BUSINESS BATEIN (Hindi for Talk) which is a business conference on profit making possibilities from Share market & Real Estate Market organized by India’s leading business newspaper BUSINESS STANDARD on “Investing in real estate as a capital hedging tool for SME”.
- Called in to opinionate at I NEXT which is a national level newspaper on “YOUTH , BUSINESS & POLITICS”.
- Voiced his opinion & participated in many debates at national & international TV & Radio channels such as NDTV, SAHARA, BBC
- Guest of Honor at Vanita Polytechnic an institute for Fashion, Textile and Interior at his hometown.
- Guest of Honor & inaugurated the “KALA MELA” (Hindi for Art Exhibition) at FVA – FACULTY OF VISUAL ARTS at the BHU (Banaras Hindu University)