Denise Branch, DEI consultant and speaker: I’ve settled for using Zoom meetings for the virtual reality that COVID-19 has forced everyone into. We are all having
Which skills are required to build a website?
HOW TO CREATE A GOOD SITE FOR EARNING FROM SCRATCH?
Here In the below session I briefly explained about how to create an good website from an scratch,
For more article related to website building check out thisright now
A good website that was created according to all the rules, correctly promoted and successfully monetized , is capable of making a profit on full autopilot without your full participation!
Experienced webmasters have long since scored on mutual funds, stocks and other investment tools, because they know that the site can daily produce passive income to its owner.
Of course, before that you need to work hard, invest your time, money and knowledge, but the result will pay for itself.
Believe me, you will be very grateful to yourself for the great work done, when the reports of the same Google Adsense for the past day that you spent with your family on a suburban trip without getting close to a computer, will feature the round sums earned by your site on advertising!
These are the checks that Western webmasters receive every month.
In this article we will try to reveal the following points in detail:
- Which site to create for earnings is better and how to create a good site and make money on it in general?
- Is it possible to create a website yourself with your own hands or do you need some secret knowledge and superpowers?
- Is it possible to create a site for earnings for free?
- How to create a website yourself if you can not invest money in its development?
- How to create a website for earnings, if you are an Internet user.
- Step-by-step instructions will be given to create a website where you can earn money.
What you need to create a website?
Since I made the title of the thesis about creating a site from scratch, let’s figure out what is needed to create a site that can make money, it is from your person?
1. Knowledge and skills:
- confident work at the computer (qualified PC or Mac user);
- knowledge of the Internet from A to Z: starting with the use of e-mail and ending with work with file sharing sites;
- the basics of HTML and CSS, the ability to create simple static sites: you should be able to create a site with your own hands, using html-tags and CSS-styles;
- confident work with any content management systems (installation, configuration, structuring, adding content, optimizing structure and content , themes), quick learning by reading manuals and instructions;
- Basics of working with graphics in Photoshop (cropping pictures, simple effects, preparing pictures for the website);
- ability to work with hosting, servers and FTP;
- handling of domain names (registration, transfer, NS-servers);
- installation and configuration of scripts;
- the ability to attract visitors to the site , knowledge of the basic methods and technologies of promotion of web resources;
- skills of personnel management, business communication through the network.
Now I have listed only what immediately came to mind.
And it’s not for nothing that the list got exactly such items: I can do all of the above and it’s enough for me to create websites for earning money and successfully monetize them.
You do not need to be a super specialist in a particular area: a professional webmaster must be a manager who knows and knows how to do everything himself, but hires narrow specialists to do the job even better.
This saves time spent on other things.
Of course, at first I did everything myself (I wrote texts, created websites and designs) and this greatly helps now to control the work of others.
You too will start with this!
In general, all you need to know and be able to.
If not all of this list you know and can or do not know anything, but you want to master the creation of sites for earnings, you need to undergo special training.
On the page with the catalog of training courses you will find several cool video materials with which you can master all the necessary technical aspects.
In addition to general training courses, there are also specialized ones, for example, HTML (33 videos) and CSS (45 videos).
2. Cash investments:
- purchase of professional hosting and second level domain;
- buying content;
- hiring authors of articles, newsletters, content managers for a permanent job;
- investing money in website promotion and advertising.
If you really do not have the opportunity to invest money (and this is not an excuse!) Due to the difficult situation in life .
3. Time and interest:
- do not even dare to start web-mastering, if it is not interesting for you, otherwise you will turn into a good undertaking into another tedious routine that will be as flexible as the strap that you draw on offline work;
- You should regularly set aside time for your new business – it’s simple for schoolchildren, but working family people are more difficult, but if you want and if you have INTEREST, anything is possible.
My first money in the network was earned when I was still in school.
Then five years of university – and all this time, despite the tight schedule and rich student life, I found time to develop my sites and now I am happy about it.
It was interesting and not less interesting now, because I know how to create a website on the Internet and make money on it and successfully apply knowledge in practice!
An excellent assistant in optimizing work time and organizing workflow in general will be for you the training course “Technical secrets of productive work in the online business”.
Stages of creating a site for earnings
If you have already read the article on how to make money on your site , then you know what types of sites exist.
In this article we will talk ONLY about sites for people.
The most promising site for earnings is an informational web-resource (in the primitive – a catalog of quality articles), dedicated to a specific topic that earns money to its owner by selling advertising.
How to create your own website of this type?
What should it be?
- To contain interesting content (articles, current news, videos, podcasts, photo galleries, etc.), which will answer people’s questions and help in solving their problems.
- Have a beautiful design and a convenient structure: even if interesting content is more important than design, it should be presented to the visitor in such a way that it is convenient for him to read (watch, listen) and find the necessary materials in the depths of the sites. Beautiful stylish design, well-chosen color scheme, correct design of links and menus, excellent usability – all this is important!
- Have regular attendance: at the expense of the permanent audience, which is waiting for updates of materials, fresh transitions from search engines and other sources.
Let’s see what exactly needs to be done to create a site on which you can earn.
Step by step website creation in the style of instructions before you.
STEP 1. The choice of subjects .
How to start creating a website?
Of course, from the choice of the topic to which it will be devoted.
A bad idea immediately comes to mind for beginners – to make a website about everything at once or to upload something for free download … You cannot earn money on such sites!
Site theme should:
- be popular on the Internet (users often search for information on a topic through search engines);
- be the least competitive;
- have a lot of expensive advertisers.
STEP 2. Deciding on the engine.
We decided on the topic – now we come to the technical side.
It is necessary to determine with the help of what technical tools and technologies the work of the site will be organized, in what form it will be presented.
You need to seriously approach the choice of CMS (content management system) based on the types of content that will be presented on the site, the expected load, your financial capabilities, options for expanding the engine with add-ons (plug-ins), etc …
STEP 3. Choosing a hosting.
The place where the site (his house) will be located must be chosen wisely, because the speed of the site’s work, the ease of editing and uploading new files, the speed of solving support problems will depend on it …
STEP 4. Domain name registration.
The name of the site should be sonorous and memorable.
Users should not have problems with typing URLs in the address bar, and search engines with indexing.
In addition, it is important to choose a registrar correctly, because it is easy to get lost in a bunch of sentences
STEP 5. Installing the engine on the server, setting the theme.
If you make a site in pure HTML, then there will be no problems with its “installation” – you simply upload files to the server via FTP and that’s it (but wait for problems with subsequent editing).
But each CMS has its own subtleties in the installation on the server.
STEP 6. Filling the site with content.
The content of the site is its core, the basis, the main force capable of making the resource popular.
The content should be of high quality, diverse, unique and interesting … But where to get it?
STEP 7. Site promotion.
Suppose you have already been able to create a website for earnings, but without it, it is dead without visitors!
Whatever the most interesting content on the resource, no one will read the materials without the site promotion, because the target audience needs to be told about their existence using various advertising mechanisms.
Without visitors there will be no normal earnings.
STEP 8. Making corrections to the site, feedback from the audience.
Even the already “established” website with constant traffic and passive income should be monitored – make changes to the design and structure, add at least some unique content, follow the results of promotion, respond to users’ letters and take into account their wishes.
But we have to spend a little time on this: for example, at first we are working closely on a resource for a long time (3-4 hours a day).
And then, when the site is ready, spend a maximum of 2-3 hours a week on all sounded things.