The United States real estate market has been active for the past few years. It does not appear to be stopping in 2020. Although home prices will continue to rise
What are the predictions for real estate trends in Hyderabad for the next few years?
Residential sales in Hyderabad has grown by 277% among seven major markets from January to September 2018 as compared to the same period last year.
As per JLL India, an important factor behind the high sales growth numbers was the low base effect on the back of the relatively small size of the residential market. New launches in Hyderabad was also up by 82% in the first nine months of 2018 as compared to the same period in 2017.
If you have an investment horizon of three to four years, then putting your money in a plot developed in a Shadnagar today might just prove to be a judicious decision. Why? Here is a list of reasons that render Shadnagar a lucrative investment option as far as plots are concerned.
- VALUE OF SHADNAGAR
- The special status of the Hyderabad-Karnataka region to benefit Gulbarga, Yadadri, Raichur, Koppal & Bellary.
- Samshabad-Shadnagar in the Aviation zone of Hyderabad.
- Well connected to regional ring road outer ring road.
- Equidistant to IT, Hardware, Industrial & Pharma corridors.
- Direct link road access to multinational like Proctor & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson
- In the neighborhood of prominent Residential, Educational & Commercial Developments
- Population projected to increase by 8 lakhs residents within 10 Km radius in Shadnagar adding 50,000 direct and 2 lakh indirect employment.
- VALUE OF YADADRI
- New YADADRI BHUVANAGIRI District
- Temple City Corridor(Yadadri-Kolanpark -Iskcon)
- Multiple Highways(Connecting Warangal Highway & Rajiv Rahadari).
- Situated Between Yadadri & Kolanpak Jain Temple
- Very near to highway connecting Karimnagar & Warangal
- Proposed Kendriya Vidyalaya School at Gowraypalli
- Proposed Metro in Yadadri
- Near to Rajampet Mandal Headquarter
- Hyderabad Warangal Industrial Corridor
- Very close to Proposed Temple Checkpost
- VALUE OF SADASIVPET
- 15 min to Sangareddy which is already developed town and Medak Headquarters.
- 20 min to Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad.
- Central Govt. proposed NIMZ project ( National Investments for Manufacturing Zones) in 13000 Acres near Zaheerabad.
- 30 min to Microsoft, ISB, Infosys, TCS.
- Very close to Pepsi co., Aurobindo Pharma, KIRBY, Toshiba, Pebs planner etc.
- 10 Mins Drive from ORR