Real estate investors can finance their projects in dozens of ways. For beginners, FHA loans, home equity loans, and P2P lending platforms can be good options
What would be some pros and cons of Donald Trump becoming president?
- It would be funny.
- He’s very experienced in handling the bankruptcy process. That’s useful for becoming the executive of an insolvent entity.
- He would be a president of the caliber the citizenry deserves.
- He would be ridiculous enough that people would stop taking the government seriously.
- He’d make the White House look tackier, covering it in brass and installing plastic palm trees on the lawn.
- The same cons that go with most presidents – he’s a socialist, protectionist, war-loving, nationalist, demagogue blow-hard. Not much different from an Obama or Bush. He’d just have a more absurd packaging and give shout-y speeches.
- He would find more creative ways to funnel even more bailout money to son-in-law Jared Kushner.
- He would probably bail out commercial and residential real estate instead of allowing it to fail.