10 Predictions for the Retail Real Estate Sector in 2019. Liz Wolf | Jan 04, 2019. Save. 2019 predictions. Start Slideshow ›. Industry experts forecast a comeback
What are the best stocks to buy for 2019?
Several stocks generate excess returns compared to their benchmark indices . The most consistent among the out performers also have the ability to generate wealth over the long term.
If you’re an investor searching for top stocks for 2019, you’re probably looking for stocks that you can buy and hold for the long term right?
I’m not suggesting everyone to buy all below stocks , as recommending a one size – fits all portfolio would be foolish . Different investors have different risk tolerances , life circumstances , and so on . That said , i think most investors should be able to find at least one stock among the diverse group that’s a great fit for them.
Image source google
Indian stocks have been roughed up along with most markets in recent months , but there could soon be reason to cheer. National elections are due by 2019, and modern history shows that tends to be a good things for invest.
Find below some stocks ..
- IndusInd Bank : Its a new generation private sector bank with more than 1,000 branches and around 1800 ATM’s spread across the country.The bank’s profit growth will be supported by robust revenue momentum , driven by strong loan growth and healthy expansion in net interest margins . The bank’s loan growth is likely to strengthen further in the June 2018 quarter and its asset quality will continue to be among the best in the industry.
- Britannia Industries : India’s leading food company , Britannia manufactures bakery and dairy products . The company is likely to grow faster than the market due to the management’s efforts on new innovative products, in the premium segment, improvement in distribution channel, focus on capturing new markets and increasing penetration in the rural areas.
- JSW Steel : Procedure and distributor of iron and steel products , JSW Steels has a capacity of 18 million tonnes per annum . The company has invested $1 billion in the US. According to a research report by ICICI direct, JSW Steel will benefit from its expansion , given the stringent trade measures announced by the US to support its domestic steel industry.
- Asian Paints : The company’s product portfolio comprises paints , water proofing material, wall coverings and adhesives . According to a research report by JP morgan, healthy domestic , demand aided by rural recovery, improved overseas operations , extensive distribution reach and product innovations offers positive revenue growth outlook in 2018–19.
- UPL : This company has the potential to grow earnings at a CAGR of 17–18 per cent over the next three years . It is the best derived play in the agro chemical space. UPL deserves to trade at higher multiples them the sect oral average.
- Federal Bank : Once NPA issues get resolved , this bank is expected to report earnings growth at a CAGR of 25 per cent over next two to three years.
- Bajaj Finserv : The company is an attractive play on our long term structural theme of financialisation of savings in the country. It is the holding company for bajaj group’s life insurance (Bajaj Allianz) and lending (Bajaj Finance ) businesses . Bajaj finance is the leader in its segment and has revolutionized the retail lending business in India.
Note : Wherever you invest (stocks or mutual funds) hold them for long period of time to good returns… And before investing do your own analysis of stocks.
No.1 and First discount broker in India, Zerodha..Offering
- Zero brokerage on all Equity investments
- Zero commission on Mutual funds ( you can invest directly in mutual funds by Coin Zerodha, without broker and no need to pay commisssion)
One account , two benefits and both are zero brokerage….F&O are very low(0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, which ever is low)
Open account instantly , enjoy the benefits