Feldt, Jennifer to Keller Real Estate LLC, 128 N 13th St. #906, $235,000. Gillen, Sonnie June Estate to Bourke, Aisha & Gamboa, Daniel, 1947 Atlas Ave., …
How Can I Obtain Turkish Citizenship?
- According to the and its , a foreigner can obtain Turkish citizenship in several ways, including buying a property in Turkey within specified periods of time.
- The property bought between 12/01/2017 and 18/09/2018 must be in excess of US $ 1 million.
- The property bought on 19/09/2018 and thereafter must be valued at more than US $ 250 thousand.
- With its wide experience in the Turkish real estate market and its access to the best Turkish legal practices during providing after sales service, Imtilak Real Estate can help you obtain Turkish citizenship by following documented, correct and accurate procedures as follows:
- Imtilak Real Estate will help you to choose the right property, which conforms to the Turkish citizenship granting conditions (You can buy and submit it together in one file).
- Imtilak Real Estate provides you with that you are required to prepare in your country of origin and certify them by your country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Imtilak Real Estate helps you complete the purchase procedures and issue the title deed (Tabu) from the General Directorate of Real Estate Records.
- Imtilak Real Estate will help you prepare a legal agency from the new landlord (from you) to a trusted lawyer, in order to start the transaction of obtaining the citizenship.
- Imtilak Real Estate in coordination with the lawyer prepares and processes all necessary documents for the transaction of obtaining citizenship.
- Imtilak Real Estate shall prepare the conformity application form from the Directorate of Citizenship Affairs and signed by the new landlord (from you) or the attorney-agent.
- Imtilak Real Estate receives your original personal documents certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country, authenticated by your consulate in Turkey, translated into Turkish by a sworn interpreter and certified by the notary.
- Imtilak Real Estate provides the title deed document and the copy of the owner’s passport translated to an assessment institution accredited by the Turkish government.
- The accredited evaluator will do a field visit to the property location and issue an evaluation report for the actual property value. The resident’s report must be issued with a value of over $ 250,000 to be accepted.
- Imtilak Real Estate receives the resident‘s approved report and gives it to the Directorate General of Real Estate Registries – Tabu, to register a pledge not to sell the property for 3 years according to the conditions of granting Turkish nationality.
- Imtilak Real Estate receives a statement from the General Directorate of Real Estate Registries – Tabu, stating that the property was marked by not selling for 3 years.
- Imtilak Real Estate collects all documents and papers in one file, and reviews and verify the accuracy and validity and complete all requirements, and the file will be handed over to the Joint Office for the Review of Nationality for Foreign Investors in Istanbul.
- A copy of the file shall be forwarded to the Immigration Department and the investor shall be given a residence document until the completion of his application.
- A copy of the file will be forwarded to the Directorate General of the Interior and Citizenship Affairs to study the investor’s request and take the decision to grant citizenship.
- If the investigation procedures are completed positively, the file will be submitted to the Ministry of the Interior for submission to the Presidency.
- In case of issuance of the approval decision by the Presidency of the Republic, Turkish citizenship will granted to the applicant.
Edited by: Imtilak Real Estate ©