topic during this municipal election. Michael St. Jean of St. Jean Realty discussed the impact the project could have on real estate values. Follow on Facebook.
Profile: Kevin K. Ho, Esq., Top Producer, Attorney, Top 1-2% San Francisco Agents
Hi, we’re Kevin Ho + Jonathan McNarry (and with our black labrador retriever Raffi) are dedicated San Francisco expert realtors who live and breathe real estate 24/7. We’ve sold hundreds of millions of dollars worth of real estate and we represent buyers and sellers with many repeat clients.
We’re involved, active and successful professionals who rank in the top 1-2 percent of San Francisco real estate agents. We work at , the leading locally owned boutique San Francisco-based brokerage, known for its powerful top-quality branding, LGBT roots and development prowess.
If you want engaged, personable and energetic San Francisco real estate from agents who are truly caring, comprehensive and enthusiastic then you’ve found the right folks who will help you reach your goals.
- Kevin’s law degree is from U.C. Berkeley (Boalt Hall) ’04
- His master’s is from the University of London (SOAS) ’01
- And his BA is from WashU ’00 (Junior Year Abroad, New College, Oxford University)
- Kevin has worked as a reporter, lawyer and mediator. He’s worked for private sector law firms, community based mediation organizations including the San Francisco Police Department’s Office of Citizen Complaints, an AP metro newspaper and for CNET as a blogger. He was born and raised in Iowa City, Iowa where he helped with the family business — a Chinese restaurant and commercial real estate.
- Jonathan, a native Briton, held his first open house when he was aged 6. When he was a teenager, Jonathan’s family moved to the Atlanta area where they worked in creating residential subdivisions. Jonathan has been licensed since he was age 18 and has also worked in banking, insurance and, most notably, in health care as a RN/LRT at one of the world’s best hospitals.
- In our free time we like to play with Raffi at Duboce Park every afternoon, travel, cook and spend time with family and friends.
Our clients are both buyers and sellers, old and young, new to the market and seasoned from all walks of life. From ladies who lunch, builders who build and entrepreneurs who start up. For us, real estate means variety, performance and fun.
My background and personality lend themselves to real estate naturally. I love what I do and I don’t think of it as work at all. It beats being a full-time lawyer hands down, but I value being a lawyer at the same time as it gives me an edge in that I can interpret documents for my clients allowing me to speak with knowledge and authority.
Because we are curious, enterprising and sociable we are always listening to those around us and learning about the spaces we inhabit. This is how we can bring our clients opportunities and perspectives that others cannot.
Learn more about us, our clients and our client success stories by visiting our website today. And, of course, feel free to reach out to us so we can get started with your success story today!