Reader Question: In a recent column titled “Ten flashpoints in real estate contracts” it stated “agency is not the issue in real estate. The real question is
How does a real estate agency business work?
Here is the simplistic explanation,
- Finest real estate agency never invest monies in business.
- we invest only our effort to gather property information and market the property.
- Lead generation
- Property visit and zeroing the buyer
- Transaction (We just roll the money from buyer to seller)
- We get paid from clients.
We do all this with high ethical standards.
Considering above points, you have to create digital system to automate the process