Real estate signs say more about you and your residential or commercial real business than they do about the properties they advertise. Let’s look at the best
What high tech tools are real estate agents using in today’s market?
As real estate agents, it is important for you to keep track of your clients and/or prospects and communicate with them. Furthermore, it is also important for you to be equipped with the most recent news within the real estate industry. While this may sound overwhelming, here are 5 useful chrome extensions to help you out:
- — Be it an email to a client/prospect or a blog post to drive traffic to your site/listings, this handy extension serve as your own personal editor. With Grammarly, it acts as a spell- and grammar-checker where it will automatically highlight your mistakes, show edit options, describe word meanings and offer the alternatives to use instead. Ultimately, this extension will give your writing a lift and help you avoid simple mistakes.
- create lists of clients/prospects and stay in touch with them with real estate content/festive greetings etc. However, managing huge lists in MailChimp can be a hassle. Instead of navigating between multiple tabs to add new subscribers to your lists, you can now do it by Gmail. With this Gmail to MailChimp extension, you will be able to easily add any email address to your lists within MailChimp without leaving Gmail. — If you have not heard of MailChimp, it is time for you to start leveraging on email marketing. MailChimp is a email marketing service that allows you to
- real estate agents leverage on these platforms to connect with each other and/or their clients. This chrome extension is a quick and easy way to share and publish content across various connect profiles from any websites at once. Schedule posts and buffer your queue based on your own preferences. — If you haven’t realize, there has been an increasing emphasis on social media where
- — Have you ever drifted to a completely unrelated website while doing some research on the internet? This has happened to all of us and it is important that we remain focused to ensure productivity. With Stay Focused, you can set the amount of time you will allow yourself to spend on certain websites every day and once it reaches the limit set, you will be blocked from the site for the rest of your day.
- real estate pros who are ardent readers of industry news, trends and updates, but simply do not have time to read up on them during the workday. Feedly allows you to save content to read later and present the relevant industry news to you. — Feedly aggregates content and allows for customized news feed. It is ideal for
This is definitely not an exhaustive list of useful chrome extensions but I do hope that this would help you in one way or another!