The New Nordic Group provides real-estate options for those looking to generate income, or those simply seeking a property for personal use. The New Nordic
What exactly is Donald Trump doing wrong?
This is not an exhaustive list.
- He was caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting a married woman, and has since been accused of assault by at least fifteen others. He allegedly referred to one of his accusers as a “c**t” and said another was too ugly to molest.
2. He set up a fake university, conning the students with inexperienced professors and a poor curriculum, and then ran off with the tuition money before being sued thrice on the issue.
3. He appeared to suggest that “second amendment people” (gun owners) should “do something” about Hilary Clinton.
4. He took the opportunity following the pulse nightclub massacre to accuse president Obama of being sympathetic to terrorists.
5. He has falsely claimed on numerous occasions that thousands of muslims were cheering in New Jersey as the twin towers collapsed, despite no evidence to support this (though a similar event did occur… in Palestine).
6. He wanted to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.A, which is unconstitutional. Then he attempted to ban people from Muslim countries he didn’t have property in, three times, even though no one involved in a recent terror attack had come from any of those places.
7. He wanted to monitor “certain mosques” and force Muslims to register in a government database (both of which are unconstitutional).
8. He mocked a physically disabled journalist on live television.
9. He insulted a gold star mother for her faith during a televised interview.
10. He called an Indiana-born judge a “Mexican” and accused him of being inherently biased against him because of his ethnicity.
11. He called Mexican immigrants rapists (of course).
12.He said that John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured, tortured and refused to be released before his fellow captives (Trump himself dodged the draft, claiming his foot was hurting him).
13. He said that he would “probably be dating” his daughter if they weren’t related.
14. He said that there should be “some form of punishment” for women having an abortion.
15. He has claimed that he only lost the popular vote because millions of illegal voters cast their ballots and used this as an excuse to set up a “voter fraud” commission intended to make it more difficult for minorities to vote.
16. He withdrew the United States from humanity’s last ditch effort to stop climate change from reaching dangerous levels, likely resulting in millions of deaths in the coming years.
17. He illegally used money from his charitable foundation to pay for his lawsuits and to buy a $10,000 painting of himself.
18. He has been accused of massive tax fraud and has refused to release his complete tax returns, which, if he did nothing wrong, could be used to exonerate him. He is also lying that he can’t release them because he’s under audit (he can).
19. He endorsed the senatorial campaign of a lunatic pedophile who wants to abolish the 13th amendment.
20. He has stripped back legislation protecting transgender students from discrimination.
21. He said that he would only recognize the legitimacy of the election outcome if he won, throwing the rule of law and centuries of political tradition under the bus.
22. He tweeted that climate change was a vast Chinese conspiracy to harm the American economy.
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
23. He compared the FBI to Nazi Germany and has repeatedly attacked their credibility as an organization.
24. He has called the free press “fake news,” and “the enemy of the American people.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2017
25. He falsely claimed that a terrorist attack had taken place in Sweden in February of 2017, supposedly through his misinterpretation of a slanted Fox News report.
26. He was praised on record by former KKK grand wizard David Duke and by white supremacist and alt-reich figurehead Richard Spencer.
27. He refused to condemn David Duke’s praise of him for more than a week after the incident, even going so far as to appear to deny he knew what the KKK was during an interview with Jake Tapper.
28. He accused Megan Kelly of ovulating while moderating the Fox News Republican debate and retweeted an idiot calling her a bimbo.
28. He attempted to ban transgender people from the military for no discernible reason and without informing his generals (the excuse was the “massive medical costs” which aren’t that massive).
29. He has fueled the racist conspiracy theory that former president Obama was born in Kenya, that he only got into Harvard through affirmative action and that his birth certificate was a fraud.
30. He had an extramarital affair with a porn star.
31. He appointed vicious homophobe Mike Pence as his vice president.
32. He appointed Steve Bannon, a wife-beater, known anti-semite and white nationalist sympathizer to the national security council.
33. He appointed Michael Flynn, a conspiracy theorist who has taken money from foreign governments, as his national security advisor.
34. He appointed Betsy Davos, an idiot billionaire with no background in education as his secretary of education.
35. He appointed Rick Perry, who said during the 2012 republican primaries that he wanted to abolish the Department of Energy, to lead the Department of Energy.
36. He appointed Jeff Sessions, a racist who blamed the Columbine shooting on violent video games and appears to have the worst memory in the world, as his attorney general.
37. He appointed blatant climate change denier and big-oil sock puppet Scott Pruitt as head of the Environmental Protection Agency.
38. He appointed Ajit Pai, who has turned the internet into a playground for corrupt corporations, to lead the FCC.
39. He continued to defend his campaign manager Corey Lewendowski even after he was charged with battery against a reporter at one of the campaign rallies…
40. He then replaced Lewendowski with Paul Manifort, despite his involvement in extensive money laundering and his ties to Russian oligarchs including the Russian puppet leader of Ukraine.
41. He has shady ties with brutal dictators such as Muammar Gaddafi and Jean-Claude Duvalier.
42. He has announced his intention to deport 200,000 Salvadoran refugees who have been living here waiting for a path to citizenship for over a decade, regardless of their criminal backgrounds.
43. He has threatened repeatedly to deport the DACA recipients if he doesn’t get his precious wall and other draconian anti-immigration legislation that doesn’t actually work.
44. He has used the brutal murder of Kate Steinle to further his backwards political agenda.
45. He called Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the “founders of ISIS.”
46. He refused to call out white-supremacists after one of them committed an act of terrorism in Charlottesville, called them “very fine people,” then finally called them out days later and subsequently ruined it with more controversial remarks.
47. He violated the sovereignty of a Native American reservation by approving the disgusting and dangerous Dakota access pipeline.
48. He is an anti-vaxxer and has peddled the dangerous and disproven conspiracy that vaccines cause autism.
49. He called an entire continent of one billion people a “shithole” and demanded to know why more white Nordic people weren’t coming into the country instead.
50. He has complemented lunatic racist Katie Hopkins, a woman so controversial that even the Daily Mail fired her.
51. He has cost taxpayers millions of dollars with his weekly vacations to Mar-a-Lago.
52. He supported a budget that guts funding for meals on wheals, after school daycare centers and other charitable organizations.
53. He delayed firing Sean Spicer for months due to his “great ratings,” even after Spicer said that Hitler never used chemical warfare and used the term “holocaust centers” with complete seriousness.
54. He defended Bill O’Reilly during the height of his sexual harassment scandal, saying he had done nothing wrong.
55. He defended Rob Porter, an employee in his white house, after both of his ex-wives testified that he had abused them.
56. He has repeatedly tried to distract from the Russia investigation by invoking a massively exaggerated conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton’s state department sold 20% of the uranium in the U.S to Russia.
57. He refuses to admit that the Russian government tried to help him with the election despite what almost every western intelligence agency has reported.
58. He invented a crackpot conspiracy theory that Obama was wiretapping him during the campaign trail to distract from the Russia investigation, and his White House later sighting the ramblings of a 9/11 truther as evidence.
59. He then got Devin Nunes, his puppet on the house intelligence committee, to claim to the press that he received proof that Obama had wiretapped Trump in order to further confuse the media.
60. He attempted to coerce James Comey to pledge loyalty to him, tried to force him to drop the Russia investigation, then fired him when he wouldn’t do so. He has tried the same thing with Rod Rosenstein.
61. He publicly revealed that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation in an interview, essentially admitting obstruction of justice.
62. He put his pretty-boy son in-law Jarrad Kushner, who has no governing experience, in charge of revamping the entire federal government, solving the opioid epidemic and negotiating peace in the Middle East.
63. He knew that Flynn lied to the FBI about illegally negotiating with Russian operatives as a civilian and didn’t fire him until Pence and the media found out about it.
64. He and Nunes created a memo of FBI “scandals” supposedly showing bias in the agency against him that is so cherrypicked that it is only four pages long (usually these reports have hundreds of pages).
65. He is clearly trying to hide something massive about the Russia investigation.
66. He has never publicly said anything bad about Vladimir Putin, a man who has murdered political opponents, invaded neighboring countries and committed numerous war crimes.
67. He has a bizarre infatuation with other authoritarian strongmen like Recip Erdogan and Rodrigo Durarte, yet has attacked western leaders like Angela Merkel, Theresa May and Sadiq Khan.
68. He said and did nothing after Erdogan’s thugs beat American citizens protesting him.
69. He made a speech in front of the FBI sacred wall and spent the entire time talking about himself and his inauguration crowd size.
70. He spent most of his speech at a bipartisan catholic brunch talking about how amazing he is and how Arnold Schwarzenegger is a terrible host of the apprentice.
71. He has repeatedly retweeted white supremacist propaganda such as the Britain first videos claiming to show Islamic barbarism and fake statistics regarding black on black crime from a white nationalist website.
72. He called the media fake news shortly after CNN reported on the extent of human trafficking in Libya, allowing the Libyan government to use his tweet as a defense of their complacency in such crimes.
73. He has retweeted childish memes of himself beating up CNN and injuring Hillary Clinton.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 2, 2017
74. He called the people of Iowa idiots during a campaign rally… in Iowa.
75. He has shamelessly encouraged violence at his rallies, telling his supporters to beat up protesters exorcizing their first amendment rights and has offered to bail some of them out of prison if they face legal troubles.
76. He refused to condemn two of his supporters for urinating on a homeless hispanic-looking man.
77. He failed horribly to console a grieving widow of a fallen soldier, forgetting her husband’s name and reminding her that “he knew what he signed up for.”
78. He has compared Ben Carson to a child molester.
79. He revealed Lindsey Graham’s private cell phone information on national television.
80. He said of Carly Fiorina “Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that” during one of the debates.
81. He called Ted Cruz a pussy, insulted his wife’s appearance, endorsed a bullshit story about him cheating on his wife from the national enquirer and accused his father of assassinating JFK.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 24, 2016
82. He said that Mika Brzezinski was bleeding from a facelift during a meeting at Trump tower after she criticized him.
83. He implied that Ariana Huffington’s ugliness was the reason that her husband left her for a man.
.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2012
84. He tweeted the following about the duchess of Cambridge, “Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing.”
Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 17, 2012
85. He pushed aside the prime minister of Montenegro during a NATO summit.
86. He flited with the first lady of France during a state visit.
87. He threw a temper tantrum during a phone call with Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull.
88. He recklessly endangered the one China policy by making a phone call to the leader of Taiwan.
89. He called Kim Jong-Un “little rocket man,” “short and fat” and “a smart cookie.”
90. He said that the United States may have to “totally destroy” North Korea, a nation with a population comparable to that of Texas, whose inhabitants are largely victims of their own government.
91. He tweeted that his nuclear button was bigger than Kim’s.
93. His “armada” that he sent to North Korea was thousands of miles away and was going in the opposite direction, towards Australia.
94. He invited murderous Egyptian dictator Abu Fatah al Sisi to the white house.
95. He called the crown prince of Saudi Arabia “dopey.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2015
96. He thinks that “clean coal” is a thing.
97. He pardoned a violently racist and disgraced sherif from prison… during a hurricane.
98. He sent out a tweet criticizing Britain’s NHS while the stock market had it’s worst single-day drop in history (though not as a percentage of the market as a whole).
99. He suggested killing the family members of terrorists in retaliation for their crimes, regardless of their complacency in the actions of their relatives who were convicted (which is a war crime).
100. His handling of the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico was disastrous. He has also attempted to withdraw FEMA personal from the island well before the cleanup was complete and referred to the people of Puerto Rico as “ungrateful.”
101. He and his father, Fred Trump (who was arrested at a KKK rally, BTW), were sued for housing discrimination in 1973 at 39 of their properties in and around New York City. They refused to sell apartments to black people.
102. He hired Roy Cohn, a former henchman and close political supporter of Joe McCarthy, to defend him as a lawyer during that lawsuit.
103. He has extensive ties to the mafia and paid one member twice market price for land under one of his hotels in Atlantic city. He also bought nine luxury cars for his friend, mob boss Robert LiButti.
104. He tried to illegally force tenants out of a building he wanted to take down by cutting off their heat and water and inviting homeless people to live in empty apartments.
105. He attempted to violate antitrust laws in Atlantic City by buying up huge sums of the stocks of rival casino companies.
106. He built Trump Taj-Mahal in Atlantic City promising not to use junk bonds, and did exactly that. He then mishandled the interest payments and the Taj-Mahal went bankrupt in 1991.
107. He received a donation of $3.5 million in casino chips from his father in his own casino, the Trump Taj Mahal, which he used to help pay for the bankruptcy, which is illegal if you couldn’t tell.
108. He drove the Trump Plaza to bankruptcy in 1992 after losing $550 million (from a freaking Cassino!). Both of these bankruptcies lead to the loss of hundreds of jobs.
109. He drove his entire brand of casinos, the Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts to bankruptcy ($1.8 billion in debt) in 2004 which lead to more job losses while he, again, came out relatively unscathed.
110. He reorganized Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts into the Trump Entertainment Resorts group, which also went bankrupt in 2009. You have to try to go bankrupt in the casino business once, let alone four times.
111. He used undocumented immigrants from Poland to assist in the construction of Trump tower in New York City and treated them like garbage, suspending welfare contributions and union pensions to them.
112. He and his companies have been sued over 3,500 times, including 134 since he became president (as of may 5 of last year).
113. He still thinks that the Central Park Five are guilty even though they have been exonerated by DNA evidence.
114. He cut off money to his dying nephew because he was angry at the kid’s parents.
115. He thanked deranged moron Alex Jones for spreading propaganda that helped him win the election.
116. He has failed to repeal Obamacare or replace it with anything despite controlling both houses of congress (which in my point of view is a good thing, but it shows his incompetence).
117. He didn’t know what the nuclear triad was during one of the Republican debates.
118. He called the Democrats “treasonous” for not clapping with him.
119. He has no interest in getting briefings from the FBI, CIA or any other intelligence community, and instead gets all of his information from Fox News demagogues.
120. He regularly displays malignantly narcissistic, sociopathic and machiavellian tendencies and is a pathological liar.
This isn’t even including anything in Fire and Fury, which alleges that he only ran for president to get attention, that everyone in the white house thinks he is unqualified for office and that he has no knowledge or interest in the constitution. I don’t trust Michael Wolf as far as I can throw him, so I didn’t put any of this in there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true.